Whether you have a LaRoche, Dell'Orco and Villini, Margasa, Marlasca, Italia Regeneratzione, Temafa, Autefa or other waste opening unit, Stewarts can manufacture pinned lags for your cylinders. They offer standard pin or custom pin configurations for challenging applications.
Their waste opening pins are designed to penetrate and open fiber effectively but gently, keeping as much staple length as possible. The pins are designed to maximize opening and last longer while minimizing friction.
Stewarts has designs for most OEM lags, and specializes in placing custom pin patterns in cylinders to achieve unique opening capabilities. They have worked with tough to open fibers such as carpet, Kevlar and other materials.
Here are some additional advantages:
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum alloy construction
- Interlocking staves that are virtually smash proof
- Fewer screw holes for less gaps in pinning; improved carding and easier maintenance.
- Fire resistant; unaffected by humidity
- Carbon steel pins give extra long life in aluminum
- Indefinite number of re-pinnings possible
- Double width lags for even easier replacement
- Extra high pin-point density using "N.I.F" pinning