The K-MAG® Heddle Leno reduces fabric production expenses and guarantees simultaneously safe and optically approvable, flat selvedges.
The sophisticated design is characterized by
- a reliable patented magnet-control without any external drive elements
- a special material combination of high-tech synthetics with low weight, doup heddles made of surface-polished steel of superior quality and powerful permanent energy magnets
- space-saving and user-friendly installation by means of patented movable heddle bolts
- a broad assortment of varied heddle leno for different weaving machines of all current inserting systems
- the very good price/performance ratio
- the reliable selvedge binding up to a speed of 900 picks per minute
- a considerably improved working lifetime by means of an integrated metallic wear protection and positioning magnets
The lifting healds which withstand highest loads are made of wear-resistant high-tech synthetics which are reinforced by glass fibre elements and enriched with carbon fibre.
The well-directed composition of the material allows the use of almost all current selvedge yarn qualities. The patented double magnet-control is based on high-efficiency NeoDelta magnets which guarantee perfect guidance of the doup heddles even with highest speeds.
To guarantee a trouble-free function of the K-MAG® Heddle Leno , indispensable components are:
- the patented flexible holding-down devices with ceramic thread guides for two up to six threads to be easily installed by means of adaptors available for all current weaving machines and
- the Klöcker Cross Leno Cone Creel in various types including the thread reversions.
- They make up the Klöcker functional unit
To request information, answer questions on your specific application, or a quotation click here.