The Leno Heddle Control allows the use of the K-MAG® Heddle Leno with its typical advantages for modern weaving technology even in the field of Jacquard weaving.
The sophisticated design is characterized by:
- the reliable, solid Jacquard support device made out of light metal in order to reduce weight
- the possibility of a direct drive from the Jacquard machine (knife box) or alternative control by the sinker or – depending on the requirements – by means of the shedding motion
- light metal square tube for a safe positioning
- smooth thread guiding pulleys with unthreading protection
- long and short spacing pieces for different fields of application
- a user-friendly installation of the heddle leno on special heddle carriers
- the great number of available adaptors for the quick installation of the K-MAG® Heddle Leno Control to all current Jacquard weaving machines
- an integrated holding-down device with ceramic thread guide
- a very good price-performance ratio
- the reliable selvedge binding up to a speed of 700 picks per minute
The use of the typical two-end heddle leno binding in the field of Jacquard weaving reduces the cost of fabric production while assuring safe and flat selvedges.
Thanks to the standard installation of flat steel heddles, the catch cord can be bound at the same time. Furthermore, additional heddle lenos may be mounted on to the heddle carriers, if necessary.
To guarantee a trouble-free function of the K-MAG® Heddle Leno Control, indispensable components are:
- the Klöcker Cross Leno Cone Creels with variable fastening adaptors for two up to six bobbins and
- the Klöcker thread reversions with universal adaptors for four up to six threads.
- They make up the Klöcker functional unit.
Click here to request information, specifications, or a quote.