Other Important K-GLASS® characteristics include:
- Good price to performance ratio
- Optically approvable, flat and safe selvages
- Functionally corresponds to prior devices
- Flexible enough to adjust to carrying rods of different widths by use of exchangeable clamping parts
- Can use existing wire cable or the electromagnet connections to drive the lateral motion of the needles
- Optimized, maximal shed opening
- Ceramic inserts in all critical areas of the yarn path, while designed with consideration of bending properties of glass fiber
- Glass leno needles produced in-house using abrasive flow machines with tread eyes being highly polished and having special hard chrome plating
- User-friendly installation
- Reliable selvedge binding up to a speed of 1,000 picks per minute
- Dependable spare parts supply
For quotes, please submit your loom type and K-Glass model preferred.
Also include the following information:
- Heddle length – 11” (280 mm) or 13” (330 mm)
- Are the body heddles symmetrical (heddle eye in the center)?
- What is the width of the heddle carrying bar?