The K-MAG® Selvedge Motion sets safe and optically perfect selvedges to all fabrics according to the well-proven four-end-system even with high speed machines.
The sophisticated design is characterized by:
- the reliable patented permanent magnet system which assures a safe selvedge binding according to the cross motion leno process
- the consequent use of high-tech synthetics in order to reduce weight and to guarantee highest speeds
- friction-reducing ceramic insert in all critical areas of the thread reversion
- alternative models with straps or a rear extension piece which can be converted in case of changed conditions to meet specific machine requirements
- an easy and quick installation directly on the heddle frame with monkey-wrench-system
- a very good price-performance ratio
- a reliable selvedge binding up to a speed of 1.000 picks per minute
In addition to the basic types, K-MAG® Selvedge Motions are also available in various special types which even handle extraordinary weaving conditions. Apart from the frame independent version of the selvedge motion, especially models with enlarged frame raising and constructions for special applications, number among these specific types.
To guarantee a trouble-free function of the K-MAG® Selvedge Motion, indispensable components are:
- the Klöcker Cross Leno Cone Creels with variable fastening devices for four or eight bobbins and
- the Klöcker thread reversions with different fastening adaptors for four or eight threads.
- They make up the Klöcker functional unit.