The Klöcker Propeller Leno® CAN-Bus version creates frame independently on weaving machines, a mechatronically controlled strong and optically attractive full-cross leno in the fabric and/or waste selvedge on a two-thread basis.
The sophisticated design is characterized by:
- a full-cross leno selvedge on a two-thread basis frame independence with customized selvedge formation sequences
- an electronically controlled, patented unrivaled long duration of the shed opening
- the potential to pull off even finest leno threads from large bobbins, with patented automatic leno yarn control
- the long-term realization of highest speeds with the possibility to bind leno fabric and waste selvedges simultaneously
- support of Quick Style Change functions
- a minimum number of movable parts with simultaneous fully integrated maintenance-free electronic on SMD-basis low operating costs because of high resistance to wear landmark user-friendliness
The installation of the PL-CAN® is especially efficient for high and top weaving machine speeds on insertion systems of choice. The CAN-Bus version allows user-friendly parameterization via the console of the weaving machine, whereas the power supply is realized by means of the corresponding switch cabinet. Moreover, the integrated leno yarn control in the front shed guaranteeing a precise and minimized reaction time without any mechanical auxiliary devices is a further advantage.
To guarantee a trouble free function of the Klöcker Propeller Leno® CAN-Bus version, indispensable components are
- the Klöcker Cross Leno Cone Creels with variable fastening devices for two bobbins and
- the Klöcker Propeller Leno® threading aids.
- They make up the Klöcker functional unit.