The K-MAG® Heddle Leno reduces fabric production expenses and guarantees simultaneously safe and optically approvable, flat selvedges.
The sophisticated design is characterized by
- a reliable patented magnet-control without any external drive elements
- a special material combination of high-tech synthetics with low weight, doup heddles made of surface-polished steel of superior quality and powerful permanent energy magnets
- space-saving and user-friendly installation by means of patented movable heddle bolts
- a broad assortment of varied heddle leno for different weaving machines of all current inserting systems
- the very good price/performance ratio
- the reliable selvedge binding up to a speed of 900 picks per minute
The lifting heddles which withstand highest loads are made of wear-resistant high-tech synthetics which are reinforced by glass fibre elements and enriched with carbon fibre.
The well-directed composition of the material allows the use of almost all current selvedge yarn qualities. The magnet-control is based on high-efficiency NeoDelta magnets which guarantee perfect guidance of the doup healds even with highest speeds.
The varied design layouts of the doup heddles for mini leno healds align to the specifications of individual weaving machines.
To guarantee a trouble-free function of the K-MAG® Heddle Leno , indispensable components are:
- the different (flexible) Klöcker holding-down devices with ceramic thread guides for two up to six threads to be easily installed by means of adaptors available for all current weaving machines and
- the Klöcker Cross Leno Cone Creel in various types including the thread reversions.